We provide management and accounting services.
A customized portfolio of services will be developed depending upon the needs of your association.
Contact us for more specific information.
- Receive and record owner payments
- Prepare and mail delinquency notices
- Monitor seriously delinquent accounts
- Invoice approval and preparation of checks for board signature
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- Annual accountant assistance
- Monitor annual and long term reserve plan
- Preparation of annual operating budget for board’s review
- Preparation and distribution of all notices and correspondence
- Assist the board in the enforcement of rules
- Provide liaison with association’s professionals (attorney, engineers, etc)
- Attend board meetings and provide managers report and assistance
- Act as conduit between board and unit owners
- Provide site visits
- Receive service requests and arrange for prompt corrective action.
- Provide 24 hour service for emergencies.
- Monitor contractors and employees as required.
- Administer and coordinate insurance claim repairs.
- Member CACM Management Firm Council
- Member Community Associations Institute
- Member Executive Council of Homeowners